Re: Mounting Fat 32 (Windows) directory in FC2

Using vfat as the filesystem only works if the filesystem is truly fat/fat32. Is the filesystem possibly NTFS?

cjs

Mac wrote:

Thank you for the suggestion but, alas, it did not
solve the problem. It still won't automatically mount
the windows drive in gnome (I can still do it as root)
and in KDE I can't do it at all.

--- Dylan Parry <me dylanparry com> wrote:

On Sun, 6 Jun 2004 08:28:51 -0700 (PDT), Mac