Re: Repeat questions and a suggestion

melgil88 wrote:

Might this not be
useful here? It doesn't have to be a FAQ, but maybe something like
"LATEST PROBLEMS AND THEIR FIXES" or "READ HERE FIRST" something with a
loud title. 2 things I can think of right off the bat are the XP
Partition Problem(TM) and the Asus Problem(TM).

I really like the idea, on the devel list there is the rawhide-updates email showing latest changed packages.
Something like that with maybe latest bugzilla entries, or the weeks bug fixes?

Just a vote in favor of the idea.
-n.