Cisco wireless card not setup correctly when booting core 2

I have a WinBook J4 that I just installed Fedora Core 2 on.  I have run up2date
and am at the latest "patch-level".

I have a Cisco 350 Wireless card.  When I boot up, I'm not sure if the airo
driver can't find the card, or if there is a pcmcia card services driver problem.
 The end result is that my wireless card is not detected and configured.  The
only way I have figured out how to get it to work is by doing the following:
rmmod airo_cs
rmmod ds
rmmod airo
/etc/init.d/pcmcia stop
/etc/init.d/pcmcia start

Once I run through these commands, the wireless card is configured (including
DHCP address).  What do I need to do so the card is automatically configured upon
bootup?

Thanks,
   Stuart

---- Msg sent via Spymac Mail - http://www.spymac.com