Repeat questions and a suggestion

Yes please! The amount of info available is overwhelming and because of the diversity of experience and competence, what seems so simple to the experienced is no so to me a lot of the time and that goes for the info on bugzilla too. It would be good if the solutions posted at the various sites were as easy to instal as up2date is proving for me. Is there a place for a separate forum for GUI users so the experts don't have to work through the difficulties of establishing a dialogue with someone who desn't necessarily speak the same language ie Linux?
Gordon