Re: ntfs

Ok i installed the third party kernel module and now i can mount and read
the ntfs partition. I had this line in /etc/fstab :
/dev/hda1		/mnt/winxp		ntfs	noauto,users,ro 0 0
but when i try to mount the partition as user i have this answer :
you don't have the permission to see "winxp".
What's the problem ??
Eric