Re: burning install CDs from ISOs with Windows XP

On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 19:12:13 -0400, Mike Dixon <mdixon10 tampabay rr com>
wrote:

>Hello all-
>
>new to the wonderful world of Red Hat/Fedora. I'm downloading the ISO
>images from the torrent, and need some help burning the install CDs.
>Last time I tried it, I downloaded each individual iso image (four in
>all) from the Red HAt site, but did something wrong with the burning
>process. Is there a way, through Windows XP, to burn a usable install
>image? Or,am  I better off to download again and use the CD burning
>process described on the Red Hat site?

Did your system come with any CD burning software? My came with Roxio. In
that, I use FILE -> BURN CD FROM IMAGE.   The open dialog defaults to the
wrong extension, but ".iso" is on the drop-down list.
--
   Steve