Re: feedback to NVidia [was: Nvidia Drivers]

At 09:34 6/6/2004, Jeff Vian wrote:
Please explain what compiler / tricks need to be used if gcc cannot be used.

I think his meaning was that gcc would not "just work" as in would not work automatically, out-of-the-box, or without adjustments... pick your slang expression. I don't think he meant that gcc would "just not work," which is an entirely different meaning.

Cheers,

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz simpaticus com http://www.simpaticus.com