Re: FC2 and i2o

On Mon, 2004-05-31 at 15:10, Avery Earle wrote:
> I'm trying to take a system with an Adaptec 2400A from RHL9 to FC2.
> I've seen Chris Dew's of 24 May 2004 and the thread begun by
> Brian Truter on 18 May 2004.
>
> In my case, I get failure to mount /mnt/sysimage.
> I find files /dev/i2o/hda and /dev/i2o/hdap1 through /dev/i2o/hdap14,
> where besides the mysterious "p", all 15 of them are major 80, minor 0.
>
> I get the expected result from
> 	fdisk -l /dev/i2o/hda

I know VERY little about this (actually so little you may as well say
nothing), however I am fairly certain i saw an update to anaconda (or
one of the boot time programs), that dealt with a problem loading the
i2o modules. Or some thing (I told you, I know VERY little on this
subject).

Just a thought, it may help...

Doug