Asla, sndcofig,isapnp etc..

Good Day friends,

I to have noticed that the isapnp tools are out.
RRRR! Now what madness is there in this method?
mmm just kidding. :->
I have a mitac laptop and it has an ess-solo onboard. it doesn't show up
in lspci so I must assume it is isa, How would I be able to make it work
in FC2 tettnang without a recompile of kernel?
Are there some nice tools to get alsa to work with it?

thanx
Chadley Wilson
Soon 2 B RHCE
Linux Rocks
Welcome to my world.
Enjoy the adventures of Linux
Linux is easy, lazy people critise, curse and fail.