Re: mpg brightness problems

> I would, **If they had slider buttons on them**!!!!
> I installed the Krystal skin, so I could see the gui well enough, and opened
> video settings.  All I see is 4 vertical columns, with no way that I can see
> to adjust anything!
> That makes me wonder if maybe I have a problem with my video driver, since I
> can't adjust brightness in either totem or xine...?

I don't think there's a problem with your driver as mine does the same.
Only i have sliders for my sound too that are greyed out noway to get
them working either.

Chadley Wilson
Soon 2 B RHCE
Linux Rocks
Welcome to my world.
Enjoy the adventures of Linux
Linux is easy, lazy people critise, curse and fail.