No CD,add applications?

Hi List,

	I installed FC2 from FAT partition with ISO files, and now I want to add some items (applications that I didn't select when the system installation, such as Apache server and PHP) with the system tool, Add/Remove applications. Then the CD is requested! And I only have ISO files in the FAT partition!
    How can I have the items added with the RPM manager?
    Thanks.
        Mac
        macshy tom com
          2004-06-07