ipod

Jose Maria Pagan josepagan at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 17:36:39 UTC 2004

I would like to use my ipod (3g) on fedora. The mount/umount issue seem
solved by FC2:

/dev/sda2   /mnt/ipod        auto    noauto,owner,kudzu 0 0

 being root i can mount it and adding files and folders to the ipod
(working like portable harddrive). But there is no way to make it to
work with rhythmbox (even when i run it as root). Dragging files to the
ipod icons simply doesn't work. The Rhythmbox documentation about ipod
is null. The terminal says "ipod plug" thats all.

Is there any easy way to install GTKpod on fedora FC2? I think fedora is
the only distribution without this package.