Win2k Domain browsing

Romano, Chris cromano at bluevasebd.com
Mon Jun 7 18:09:37 UTC 2004

I just finished installing FC2 on a box that is in a Windows 2000 domain.  I
can see all of the machines in the network by going to Computer -> Network
-> Windows Network -> Domain.  However, when I try to access that machine I
am getting an error saying that I do not have permission to access it.  My
Name/Pass is the same as my windows one.  I can access shares via the CLI
and smbclient.  I tried to put "smb://machine/share" in the file browser.
It prompts me for a username and password and I put in the correct info.
Then it denies me.  I tried searching google and the archives.  I haven't
been able to find anything.  Please bear with me, I am new the GUI stuff.

Thanks,
Chris