Re: Problems with using FC2 as Windows Desktop Replacement

I guess I'm just old-fashioned here . . . I only have one CDROM driver
and no DVD drive on this machine.  Other than that, the Dell 8200 with
768 MB seems to be reasonable.

The only thing I can help with is the News Reader.

Pan (http://pan.rebelbase.com/) seems to work great under both gnome and
KDE.  The rpm is available as pan.i386 1:0.14.2-7 and seems to be a part
of ISO 3 from the original download.

HTH
/mde/
just my two cents . . . .