sendmail imap mailbox location

Nina Pham nina at gibbons.com
Mon Jun 7 22:27:09 UTC 2004

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

>Am Di, den 08.06.2004 schrieb Nina Pham um 0:12:
>

>>>You would need to recompile Procmail by your own. Sendmail does not care
>>>for mail storage.
>>>
>>>Use a mail client and that one will manage the location of the INBOX.
>>>There is no need to place it anywhere else and break the normal setup.
>>>
>>>Alexander
>>>

>>can you please show me how to do it?
>>

>To do what? To recompile Procmail or to use a mail client?
>
>Please let us keep the discussion on the list. There is no need for a
>private conversation about it. There might be other subscribers wanting
>to comment anything or others wanting to learn things.
>
>Alexander

sorry, didn't mean to send directly mail to you. I just press reply and
didn't notice that the mail reciepient is just your address. Anyway, I
need help to recompile procmail. I want to do this for every mailbox. So
is there a way to do it just once, and do not need to do procmail for
every user home directory? And let say, if I run procmail from root and
try to set the mailbox folder for all usermailboxes, do I need to do it
again if I restart the system? I don't want to do it again.

Nina