Re: FC2 Game Wish List

On Sun, Jun 06, 2004 at 09:11:14PM -0500, Crutcher Dunnavant wrote:
> This brings us to the point:
> What free games would people like packaged?
> What games, already having a package somewhere, would people like in a
> maintained repository?

Pits of Angband is pretty good, and available as source. Check it
out at <http://www.thangorodrim.net/>. If you've not played it,
it's a rogue-like dungeon adventure. I've been playing it over a
year and still haven't beaten it.

As I recall it builds pretty easily on Linux. Source code is
about 1.4 megs for the newest version.