Re: Floppy boot for FC2

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 09:11:26 -0400 (EDT), <sydney alamfamily org> wrote:

Hello Everyone:

Is there a way to boot from a floppy for this version?

Are you talking about installing using a boot floppy or just booting FC2 with a floppy? I have a screwy HP that also has XP on it that keeps over writing grub with it's ever-so-useful-save-me-from-myself system restore feature that requires me to use a boot floppy. It works just fine for me on that box.

--
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Mark Haney
Network, Database and Systems Administration
DoctorDirectory.com Inc.