Xcdroast and audio tracks...

Dear all,

I noticed a strange behaviour in the version of xcdroast shipped with FC
2: it seems that xcdroast considers any data track on a disc as an audio
track. I'm almost sure this didn't happen with xcdroast on FC 1 at all.

Did anyone have the same result? Have I skipped some configuration
option somewhere?

Best regards.

--
Andrea Giuliano, Ph. D.
ICCU - Istituto Centrale per il Catalogo Unico