install Windows after Fedora

Fidahoussen Youssoufe Laurent subaka_newsletter at yahoo.Fr
Tue Jun 8 14:25:33 UTC 2004

Hi everybody,
I have a recurrent problem. Actually a I have a multi-boot Windows XP and Fedora Core 2 on the same computer (it is normal unless it wasn't be called multi-boot ;-) )
When I want to reinstall windows, Mr. Bill clean the mbr so I can't acess to Lilo, so if I want to acess to my Fedora, il am obliged to use a rescue floppy : it is very unpleasant.
Do you know a method to rescue my Fedora after I reinstall Windows ?
Thank very much.

++