Re: Floppy boot for FC2

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 10:27:08 -0400 (EDT), <sydney alamfamily org> wrote:

Thanks everyone for the various suggestions.  I need to start the install
process from a floppy.

You can always use rawrite to write the boot.img file(I think it's called that or similar) from Windows to built a bootable install image on floppy.

--
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Mark Haney
Network, Database and Systems Administration
DoctorDirectory.com Inc.