install Windows after Fedora

Fidahoussen Youssoufe Laurent subaka_newsletter at yahoo.Fr
Tue Jun 8 14:59:32 UTC 2004

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, thanks very much.
++
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michael Sullivan
  To: fedora-list at redhat.com
  Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 4:52 PM
  Subject: Re: install Windows after Fedora

  I don't know much about LILO (I use grub on a dual-boot system with
  Windows), but when I reinstall Windows I have to put my restart the PC
  with my FC1 CD in the drive and at the boot prompt I type "linux
  rescue".  This goes through a basic rescue startup.  The rescue mounts
  my Linux partition on /mnt/sysimage, so I have to chroot to that and
  then I just type "grub-install /dev/hda" and it's back to normal.  Hope
  this helps.