install Windows after Fedora

ne... akabi at speakeasy.net
Tue Jun 8 15:30:17 UTC 2004

On Jun 8, 2004 at 16:25, Fidahoussen Youssoufe Laurent in a soothing rage wrote:

>Hi everybody,
Hi.

First off your post has nothing to do with 'sound on kde'.
In future, copy the list address and paste into a _new_
compose window. Do _not_ hit reply and erase the subject.
What you did is known as thread hijacking. We intensely
dislike hijackers here.

>I have a recurrent problem. Actually a I have a multi-boot Windows
>XP and Fedora Core 2 on the same computer (it is normal unless it
>wasn't be called multi-boot ;-) )
>When I want to reinstall windows, Mr. Bill clean the mbr so I
>can't acess to Lilo, so if I want to acess to my Fedora, il am
>obliged to use a rescue floppy : it is very unpleasant.
>Do you know a method to rescue my Fedora after I reinstall Windows ?
You listed one, use a rescue floppy. Else you need to add Linux
to the windows boot loader. However, since I am not experienced
in installing windows, I do not know whether your reinstall over
writes the windows bootloader every time you reinstall.

N.Emile...
Most people in this society who aren't actively mad are, at best,
reformed or potential lunatics.
		-- Susan Sontag
 11:23:13  up 5 days, 15:19,  5 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00