Re: xinitrc-3.41-1 release slipup?

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 23:13:55 +0800, Dexter Ang <thepoch mydestiny net> wrote:

Hello people.

I'm just wondering about the recently released update xinitrc-3.41-1.
Inside the script /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc is this section:

# run all system xinitrc shell scripts.
for file in /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc.d/* ; do
    if echo $file | grep -q "\.sh$" ; then
        . $file
    else
        echo "warning: $file does not end in .sh extension, ignoring"
    fi
done

and yet it comes with a script /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc.d/xinput that
doesn't have a ".sh" in the end, which never gets run. I only noticed
this since I have tpb from fedora.us that no longer worked.

If this isn't filed already...better file this as a bug in bugzilla.redhat.com
To make sure the package maintainer sees this.  Warnings being
generated by the packaged xinput and xmbind scriipts are probably
bugs.

-jef

OK... I must always remember to search bugzilla first. It's been filed. Thanks.

dex