Re: [Fedora] Re: FC1 stable, FC2 ... you wish.

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 15:27:51 +0100, Andy Green <fedora warmcat com> wrote:
>  and was depressed to find
> that the latest SuSE is 2.6 and not exhibiting the kinds of problems we
> see in FC2

I would like to know how you know people using the latest suse are not seeing
similar problems.  Can you point be to a public bugzilla that Suse
uses that catelogs reported problems that I can search. I'd love to
make a comparison for myself, but I can't seem to find a public
bugzilla.

-jef