make modules fails on FC1

Hi folks

In an attempt to fix the video and sound problems on my laptop I've tried to
recompile the kernel to ensure that ACPI is included.

I ran 'make menuconfig' but the only change I made was to change the processor
type to P4 as that's what I've got - ACPI was already enabled.

I did

make dep
make clean
make

with no problems, but when I tried

make modules

I got errors.  A URL for thelog is below.  I've got a standard FC1 install
with a full update done yesterday using 'yum update'.

http://www.stainburn.com/make-modules.log
--
Gary Stainburn