Re: Help for a First timer !! and Fedora DVD Image.

Robert Daems wrote:

The File that was listed DVD, is FC2-i386-DVD.iso 73,901 kb

Seems kind of small to to be a DVD image. 73 Mb?

More like 2.09 Gb would be more realistic.

Do I need to rename It? or is it a corrupt File ?
Thanks for trying to make this a little more clear.
When I boot from the Imaged cd Disc, it takes me through
a boot and a Menu to Slect text or Graphical mode.
It asks fro Language, and Boot Device. When I point to the Local-CDROM
it say's it can't find the Fedora Core Files ???

Robert Daems