Re: Disabling printer sharing in samba

Prasanth Kumar wrote:

Hi everyone

How do I disable printer sharing in samba on fedora core 2?
I marked it as not shared in the printer configuration but it is still
visible on the network neighborhood on my windows box. I don't want
printers to be even browsable on other boxes.

edit smb.conf and comment out the section or related to printer sharing.

After edit do a "testparm smb.conf"