End of life for FC1?

Hi everyone,

I've looked at the fedora site for their release schedule, however,
nowhere do I see when support for FC1 will end --- support in the sense
that the team will make updates available.  The reason I'm asking is that
I would like to use FC for our linux lab and I'm not confortable with FC2
given that it is "rough around the edges".  FC1 is ideal for our needs,
but not if updates for it will end soon.

Thanks.

Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
Director of Information Technology,
D'Youville College,