Re: Mailing list message stats for March 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-09 at 08:44, Mike Bartman wrote:
> If you do, some other stats to consider?  On another list I'm on there's an
> occasional posting of stats.  These include what you posted with your
> script, but they also include things like total byte count by person, total
> byte count by thread, quote/new text ratio by person, and breakdowns by day
> of week and hour of day for posts (i.e. when are you most likely to see a
> response?).
>
> Just something to consider...
>
> -- Mike B.

I will see what I can do.  I have incorporated a couple of other items
so far.  Will see if I can easily add some of the items you listed.

Thanks for the input!

--
Scot L. Harris
webid cfl rr com

First, I'm going to give you all the ANSWERS to today's test ...  So
just plug in your SONY WALKMANS and relax!!