KDE Slideshow Screensaver Setup Broken

geneSmith gene.smith at sea.siemens.com
Wed Jun 9 14:41:04 UTC 2004

I tried to setup the slideshow screen saver under kde and when I do the
"setup" I get no dialog for selecting the location of the files to cycle
through. In fact, after clicking on "setup" button, it remains disabled,
even if I go to another screen saver, e.g., BSOD. You have to move to
another configuration category and then back to screen savers before the
"setup" button is enabled again after selecting it for slideshow.
(Slideshow seems to work ok under RH 7.2 when I last used it.) Looked on
kde and fedora bugzilla and saw nothing on this. Anyone else see this
problem?

Tks,
-gene
--