No sound in FC2, worked okay in FC1

Douglas Furlong douglas.furlong at firebox.com
Wed Jun 9 15:18:27 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-09 at 16:06, Bob Crosson wrote:
> When I run xmms, both the xmms volume control and the speakers' volume
> control are at the max.  Is there another volume/mute control?  Thanks.
Try and keep your replies on the list, just in case some one else A) can
also help, B) Is having the same problem...

If you are using GNOME (not sure about KDE), look in the bottom right
hand corner, there should be a speaker icon, right click on that, and
select "Open Volume Control", if you don't have that icon then
Start/Redhat/Foot -> Sound & Video -> Volume Control.

Hope this helps.

Doug