floppy procedure

wrench38 at juno.com wrench38 at juno.com
Wed Jun 9 16:06:36 UTC 2004

Thanks Jim,
Your suggestions were more helpful than most of the material I found on the web. Please forgive sending in html. I'm using juno webmail and don't know how to make it send plain text. I'll welcome any help with this. I think the only barrier to using my floppy now is this error:
can't find dev/fd0 in /etc/fstab or /etc/mtab .  fstab looks like this:/dev/fd0                /mnt/floppy             auto    rw,noauto,users,kudzu,sync 0 0
To all who replied to my post: Thank you very much! I appreciate the help.
Dick

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!