help me epson CX3200

Peter Silcock smallcreep at quista.net
Wed Jun 9 16:17:45 UTC 2004

Edit the file "/etc/sane.d/epson.conf" as follows: add a line containing

usb

on its own.  Alternatively, add a # at the beginning of this line:

scsi EPSON

and remove the # at the beginning of  the line

#usb /dev/usb/scanner0

There's more info at
http://www.linuxprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=Epson-Stylus_CX3200

Peter Silcock