Listing number of files

Hi,

I know it's possible to list the number of files in a directory on the command line, but it is possible to recursively list the number of files in a directory and all it's child directories?

When I right click on directory in KDE I can view the former, but what I am really interested in is the latter so, for example, I could find out exactly how many OGG files I have in total :)

Cheers for any light you can shed ;)

--
Dylan Parry