Re: FC2 & Dell Inspiron 7500 - newbie friendly?

On 6/9/04 12:08 PM, "Aaron Bennett" <aaron bennett olin edu> wrote:

> However, if you are comfortable with the command line enough to not freak
> about about editing /etc/yum.conf, then you might be happy with FC2.

I recently mocked someone for not knowing that procmail recipes start with
":0" not ":O" - is that comfortable enough ;-?

Yeah, I love the commandline.  In fact, installing Cygwin in XP was one of
the things that made me say "I really want a Unix machine again" (rather
than a pasted-on shell).

I just need to clean up my XP installation, and probably reinstall it as
FAT32 rather than NTFS in case I want to share files between the two Oses.

Thanks for the reply

TjL

Sent using the Microsoft Entourage 2004 for Mac Test Drive.