Re: FC2 & Dell Inspiron 7500 - newbie friendly?

On 6/9/04 2:14 PM, "Daniel" <danielp infolink com br> wrote:

> Please, go first to  http://lwn.net/Articles/86835/
..
>          I think you should think  better evaluate  installing FC1 or
> FC2 looking  first for the problems that might occur in your system .

Hrm.  Thanks for the link, first of all.

It sounds like what I should do is:

1) ReInstall XP but don't spend any time configuring it, just in case
something goes wrong

2) Install FC2.

3) If #2 goes well, then go back and deal with setting up XP the way I
"like" it (where "like" is a very relative term :-)

TjL

Sent using the Microsoft Entourage 2004 for Mac Test Drive.