Re: uw-imap

Nina Pham wrote:
Hi, I tried to install uw-imap to my FC2 since dovecot doesn't work well for me. But I need to know the system type code of FC2 to be able to start build uw-imap. anybody knows?

Nina

I used the following to build the uw-imap that came packaged with pine:

./build lrh

This builds the imap tools, imap, pine, pico and pilot I believe.

Best of luck!
-Curt