realplay

Satish Balay balay at fastmail.fm
Thu Jun 10 01:41:45 UTC 2004

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004, Patrick Dupre wrote:

> Thank,
>
> However, it does not work, I use RealPlayer9

Did you try 'rm ~/.Real*' ?
(before running with  LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.4.1  realplay)

> How can I be sure that  LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.4.1 is support by glibc-2.3.3-27 ?

Ah this is FC2. I was a bit confused with diffrent numbers mentiond in
FC1 & RHL release notes . But LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.4.1 should work with
all version (according to)
http://people.redhat.com/drepper/assumekernel.html

BTW: realplayer 8 also works for me in FC2 without LD_ASSUME_KERNEL.

Satish