Hang after enabling swap space

Miroslav Halas fedora at bastafidli.com
Thu Jun 10 03:11:05 UTC 2004

I wasn't been able to reproduce it, the error was gone quickly since the
boot continued and I wasn't able to capture it again. I spent morning
turnign the computer on and off, resetting it, pluggint he USB key and
pulling it out and it keeps working. We have one more computer like this
  at different location, locked in the same way, so when I get it I will
try to capture exactly what it says.