redhat-config-services and runlevels [FC1]

jludwig wralphie at comcast.net
Thu Jun 10 05:31:46 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-06-10 at 01:16, Mark Lanett wrote:
> I noticed that redhat-config-services only edits runlevels 3-5. Is there
> something odd about level 2 that it shouldn't be edited this way? Looks like
> a straightforward addition to the python code.
>
> TIA,
> Mark Lanett
IMHO

Being that level 2 is the same as 3 except networking, this would allow
for more secure configuration editing of firewalls, servers, etc. Also,
I would think this runlevel would rarely be used for anything else.

I would rather not have it modified, but having this available would
still be a reasonable option.

--
jludwig <wralphie at comcast.net>