a wibble wish list

Chadley Wilson chadley at pinteq.co.za
Thu Jun 10 08:28:13 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-06-10 at 09:11, tegner at nada.kth.se wrote:
> Hm, why not use kickstart or systemimager (I would kickstart)? Seems to me
> that would be a faster way to install the linux on new machines.
>
> Regards
It still requires loading each system one by one, whether by network or
CD +- 45 mins per system.
With the duplicators we load 16 drive simultaneously 20 mins, So when we
put our order on the conveyor to be build all the software is already
loaded, it saves 50% of the total build time.  which doubles my output.
:->