Cups crap

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Thu Jun 10 12:31:14 UTC 2004

At 00:21 6/10/2004, clemens at dwf.com wrote:
> > Since I know it worked in FC1, what happened here?
>
>my exact question.

I'm not sure I ever actually saw a *question* from you... just a rant.

Have you posted a bug on the CUPS bugzilla? Are your printers supported by
CUPS or not? Are you using CUPS-native drivers or sending raw output? What
*exactly* is the problem?

If you have a question and a decent attitude about trying to help yourself,
this list is pretty good about finding answers for you and helping you. If
you bitch, whine, moan, and complain... then don't expect too much
constructive output to come from that discussion. The rest of us are busy too.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com