Slo ...... w PC

M. Fioretti mfioretti at mclink.it
Thu Jun 10 16:07:23 UTC 2004

On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 09:36:57 AM -0600, Robin Laing
(Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca) wrote:
> Douglas Furlong wrote:

> >Not that this helps you much, but you may find it entertaining...
> >
> >http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=7324
>
> This is a good post.  It is one of the things that I liked about
> previous versions of Linux.  Running on older hardware.  With FC2,
> it looks like that won't be possible.

It will. Soon. Just give us some little more time. And, if possible, a
bit of help. 30 minutes ago, I wrote to the author of that article:

>Bob, and OsNEws staff,
>
>congratulations for that article. Have you realized that it seems to
>be begging for just exactly what www.rule-project.org is all about?

HTH,
	Marco Fioretti
	RULE coordinator

--
Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Red Hat for low memory         http://www.rule-project.org/

If children must grow able to leverage computers to meet their own
goals as free citizens, that's not possible with commercial software,
period. -- Ruben Safir