Re: gnome/nautilus in FC2 question (scripts in nautilus)

Dexter

So it still isn't working for you? Could you possibly try and create a new user temporarily, and put the scripts there and see if it shows up? We could at least see if it's unique with your user account, or your system in general.

I have a hunch it's being strict about permissions on the directory... I'll check in a bit.

-Cam

--
camilo mesias co uk                                                 <--