Cups crap

Powell, James F CONT james.f.powell at navy.mil
Thu Jun 10 17:42:29 UTC 2004

OK, I have 2 netwerked printers in this office, both HP Color LaserJets.  One is a 4500 and one is a 4550.  I'm using both of them via JetDirect (which worked in FC1 without any modifications).  They both are maxed out in memory and have duplex units.  Upon upgrading to FC2, both still are accessed, but only blank sheets of paper come out reguardless of what type of document I send to them.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Jim Powell
Senior Scientist/Engineer
L3 CGSI