Cups crap

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Thu Jun 10 18:51:06 UTC 2004

At 12:24 6/10/2004, reg at dwf.com wrote:
>When RedHat decided to only support servers, and not Workstations, they
>lost my support.

Welcome to Planet Earth: Red Hat Enterprise Linux includes a Workstation
edition, and there is also a Red Hat Professional Workstation retail
product for home/SOHO users. Red Hat, Inc. is certainly not perfect, but
they haven't "abandoned" the workstation or desktop markets.

>[...] and Redhat since back at 6.0 or earlier.  I just dont
>like the way their managemnt is taking the company.
>
>And I dont like the 'influence' that they seem to have over what will
>be in Fedora or what wont be in it...

So take your business somewhere else. Don't whine to us. Most people here
*use* these products, they don't *make* them. And we really don't care what
you use. What we do care about (at least what I care about) is that you
don't seem to want to be a positive, interesting, contributing member of
this community... or even a wall-flower, spectator, user, but nice member
of this community. You're mad at something, and it's not my job to
breastfeed you into sucking on your thumb quietly.

When you decided to use this list as your personal scratching post and
whipping post, you lost my support. Solve your own damn problems.

>Enough

Agreed.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz