Re: Remote Desktop (vncviewer)? (WAS: Remote X server login)

Since we're talking about vncserver here, I've got everything configured and can even connect but I can't change my screen size.
Even if I put -geometry 1024x768 in my xstartup file.

any ideaa of where is should be looking?

thanks
Sean Branam