mounting UDF disks

On red-hat 9 i could mount UDF CD-RW disks without problem. On my FC2, they mount, but they mount "empty". I´m sure there´s no problem with the disks(tried 2, one formated with roxio cd-creator and the other with Incd). Listing their contents in the terminal, i can see their files, but them all written in red and flashing (means empty right?). Checked the fstab, the udf option is there.
Any help?