Re: How to enable USB mouse with Fedora Core 2

Thanx for the reply Alex.
Yup, google too told me that, and I have confirmed that is not the case in my setup....

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

Am Do, den 10.06.2004 schrieb Sanjeev Verma um 22:58:

My current problem is like this - I am able to boot into the fedore core 2 install only with the "nousb nofirewire" options - not otherwise - the start up just hangs. Is there a workaround to this so i can get my mouse working again? I can't believe I am the only soul with this problem...

Sanjeev

For the USB mouse problem be sure you have not enabled "legacy USB support" in motherboard BIOS.

Alexander