vsftpd anonymous only

I want to set vsftpd server to allow anonymous only, so I put anonymous_enables=YES, local_enable=NO. When user login as anonymous, they suppose to enter their email address as password. Is vsftpd have an option to check if anonymous login provide password in email format, or I have to write my own script to do that?

Nina